This privacy statement applies to Your personal information collected or processed through the website www.bunkeroil.it. This statement does not apply to such entities’ websites that do not display or include a link to this privacy statement or that have their own privacy statement.
We adapt our notice to Italy’s and European Uninion data protection laws and this information note is in compliance with the current national and european laws (Regulation EU n. 679/2016); the processing of personal data is in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, transparency, fairness and protection of privacy and user rights, always in accordance with current national and European legislation.
The holder of the treatment is Bunkeroil s.r.l. with headquarters in Via P. Paleocapa 11 – 57123, Livorno.
Types of data processed
- navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the website’s operation acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (so-called log files) the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified subjects, but by their very nature could consent the identification of the users through elaborations and combinations with the information held by third parties. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computer used by the users who connect to the site, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of required resources, the browser, the time of the request, and other parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment of the user. These data are used only in order to extract anonymous statistical information about the use of the site and to control its correct functioning. Such data could also be used to check for errors that were deleted immediately after processing.
- data voluntarily supplied by the User. These are the contact details provided by the voluntary compilation of the web form with some minimal personal data (name, surname, e-mail address and any other data voluntarily communicated), and the data sent explicitly and voluntarily to the e-mail address indicated on the web page. The voluntary sending of e-mails address indicated on the web page involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address (in order to reply to the requests) and of any other personal data contained in the message itself.
The provision of the data indicated as mandatory in the fields of the form is necessary to obtain what is required, to provide service and/or any professional or business relationships.
Purpose for processing
The personal data provided voluntarily by filling in the website form or by sending emails to the company are used to communicate with You and to respond to Your questions or comments.
Legal basis for processing
Personal data voluntarily shared with Bunkeroil S.r.l. through the form or emails is necessary to pursue data controller legitimate interests, such as improving and developing new services and being more efficient.
Data processing methods and place
Your personal data are processed electronically or manually at the Company’s headquarters by designated employees of Bunkeroil S.r.l.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent accidentally data loss, illicit or improper use, unauthorized accesses and to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the personal data.
Data retention period
Bunkeroil S.r.l. takes every reasonable step to ensure that Your personal data is only processed for the minimum period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice which is in order to respond to information requests. In addition, personal data can be kept for the period set forth by applicable legislation and tax regulations.
In any case, the User may, at any time, request to interrupt the processing or delete the data.
Communication of data
Your personal information might be shared with professionals and/or third-party companies, couriers and transportation companies that perform outsourced services on behalf of the Owner, as owners, joint owners or managers duly appointed via an agreement as processors and persons in charge of the processing. They are provided only with the information necessary to carry out their functions.
The updated list of the data processors is available at the Company’s headquarters.
The data may also be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to comply with requests from judicial authorities.
The processing of your Personal Data as described above may require that Your personal data are ultimately transferred/transmitted to EU countries and to countries outside the European Union.
We will only transfer Your personal data to countries that have been found to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data.
We may also use specific approved contracts with our service providers that are based in countries outside the European Union. These contracts give Your personal data the same protection it has in the EU.
You have several legal rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you which are recognized by art. 15 to 22 Reg. EU n. 679/2016.
These rights include:
- obtaining information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about You;
- the updating, rectification or, when they have interest, the integration of data;
- obtain the rectification or erasure of personal data, or where applicable, the restriction of processing;
- object to the processing;
- where applicable, to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the Company;
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
If you would ask us any of the above, or have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The site uses automatic systems to collect data not directly released by the User, such as cookies. “Cookies” are data files that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing the site. These data files include information that allows our site to remember important information that will make your use of the site more efficient and useful to you and it contains brief information that can be saved on the User’s computer when the browser recalls a specific website.
In this way, the website can automatically adapt to the User, for example by sending content in a format compatible with the browser used or with certain display settings (style, colors, etc.).
Only Bunkeroil S.r.l. processes the information collected through cookies and only in anonymous and aggregate form to optimize its services and its site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its Users.
You can stop cookies from being downloaded on to your device by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser and prevent, for example, that third parties can install them. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies; you can also delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which you may save your consent to the installation of cookies by this site.
Changes to our notice
We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and this Notice at any time, please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Notice.